Official Issues Paper Released
Thanks to everyone who provided comments and input on the beta of Towards Government 2.0: An Issues Paper over the last few days. This has been very useful and has helped us to refine the paper.
Now it’s time to release the Paper formally. Remember we can’t promise to give your input proper consideration if we receive it after the start of business on 24 August 2009.
And may I draw your attention to the beginning of an introductory box in the paper which reads as follows.
The Paper is available in the following formats:
- Microsoft Word DOC format (377k)
- Portable Document Format PDF (224k)
- Rich Text Format RTF (171k)
- OpenDocument Text ODT (244k)
- Online at our consultation page
There are a few ways you can respond to the paper, including:
- sending your response by email (or attached to an email) to email@example.com
- lodging a written submission by post to
Government 2.0 Taskforce Secretariat
Department of Finance and Deregulation
John Gorton Building
King Edward Terrace
PARKES ACT 2600
- submit your comments online through our Consultation page
We look forward to your responses.
Postscript: We have created a Submissions page where you can view submissions made to the Taskforce.